Welcome to Cherry Lane Preschool. My name is Mrs Eunice Viswasam and I am the preschool director.
Our Preschool Philosophy
We see early childhood as a foundational period in the life of a child. It is during this period that a youngster begins building friendships, forming values and attitudes, and acquiring the skill necessary to function in the world around them. In order to enhance this process, Cherry Lane offers a safe and nurturing, fun and loving environment.
We recognize the needs of each child as an individual and provide a dynamic learning environment that addresses physical, social, emotional, cognitive and spiritual development and well-being. We believe that young children learn best and increase their knowledge and skills through play- based, hands-on experiences.
At Cherry Lane Preschool our program reflects our Christian beliefs and values. As well as learning through interest-capturing themes, throughout the year your child will enjoy Bible stories, songs & prayer time as part of their preschool experience.
|The Child:||We believe that each child is a unique creation of God who deserves to be loved and respected, supported in individual needs, and taught according to abilities and talents.|
|The Family:||We believe that God created family. Cherry Lane Preschool staff will work closely with parents in our community to help each child grow and learn in all areas of development|
|Staff Qualifications:||All our preschool teachers have their ECE (Early Childhood Education) certification and First Aid certification. All assistants either have their ECE or are in the process of completing the training.|
At Cherry Lane Preschool we aim to ...
- Help each child sees that s/he is a unique person, wonderfully created by God for a special purpose in life.
- Deliver a quality program that encompasses the physical, social, emotional, cognitive and spiritual foundation for further learning and education.
- Provide quality, stimulating, and fun programs and a creative environment in which each child can develop to maximum potential.
- Be sensitive to each child's temperament and provide appropriate programs and activities.
- Nurture each child's creativity by providing provide a wide range of materials and activities.
If you have any questions, please call the school office or speak to the preschool director, Mrs. Eunice Viswasam for more information. Phone: 604-599-8171
Registration Package and Parent Handbook are available in the RCA school office or the preschool room. When registering your child, please complete all the forms and submit them along with the following:
- Registration Fee $ 40.00 (non refundable)
- Authorization for pre-authorized tuition payment for the months of September to June (or from the month your child starts preschool)
- Photocopy of your child's Immunization Record
- Photocopy of your child's birth certificate
- Photocopy of your child's BC Care Card
MONTHLY FEES & SCHEDULE
|4 Year-Old Program:||Monday, Wednesday & Friday|
|8:30 am - 11:00 am or 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm|
Monthly Fee: $145.00
|3 Year-Old Program:||Tuesday & Thursday|
|8:30 am - 11:00 am|
|Monthly Fee: $105.00|
|3 & 4 Year-Old Program:||Tuesday & Thursday|
|12:00 - 2:30 pm|
|Monthly Fee: $105.00|