Welcome to Regent Christian Academy. We extend an invitation to you and your family to tour our facility, meet our teachers, and learn about our programs.
1. Complete and return the Application Documentation as listed below.
2. Upon receipt of all the information, you will be contacted by phone and informed of the status of your application.
3. If there is the possibility of a seat being available, you will be invited to schedule an interview with Principal Paul Johnson.
4. If at any time, you would like to come in for a tour of our school and meet the Principal, please do not hesitate to book an appointment. We would be pleased to meet you.
5. Once acceptance has been confirmed to Regent Christian Academy, a non-refundable registration fee and a non-refundable first month’s tuition fee will be due. Monthly tuition payments are paid through a pre-authorized payment plan. See tuition fees below.
|1st INTAKE||Siblings of current Regent Christian Academy students|
|2nd INTAKE||Members of Horizon Church|
|3rd INTAKE||Recommended families from our preschool program who support our Statement of Faith and standards of Christian living.|
|4th INTAKE||Members of the evangelical Christian community who support our Statement of Faith and standards of Christian living.|
|5th INTAKE||Others within the community who support our Statement of Faith and demonstrate adherence to our standards of Christian living.|
Applicants must demonstrate a willingness to work toward good character. This is generally indicated through a pastoral letter of reference and through interview with the child.
Applicants with disabilities are accepted as resources at each grade level permit.
Standard tuition rates apply unless special arrangements have been made with the Financial Committee.
All tuition and book fees are payable on the first day of each month. Charges for supplies, uniforms, or extra-curricular activities are payable at the time of purchase.
Students wear uniforms which are purchased from two school suppliers.
NEAT UNIFORMS 1050 Boundary Road Burnaby BC V5K 4T3 604.205-7556
LIONHEART ATHLETIC WEAR grade 5 – 12