International Student Advisor
Position Type: Administrative/Support
School / Org: Regent Christian Academy
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
No. of Positions: 1
Posting Date: January 17, 2019
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Regent Christian Academy is accepting applications to fill a full-time international student advisor position working primarily with International students beginning March 1, 2019.
The successful applicant will:
• hold a Bachelors Degree in a teachable subject, counselling, career development, or social sciences.
• have training and experience in counselling
• have experience working with International communities
• have a solid command of the English language
• be fluent in Mandarin
• be a committed evangelical Christian, able to support the school’s statements of faith and Christian living
• be able to support the stated mission, vision and values of the school (www.regent.bc.ca).
• Master’s Degree
• Hold certification or be certifiable through the BC Teacher Regulation Branch
Applications and Other Documents:
Interested individuals should apply with resume, letters of reference, a pastor’s reference from an evangelical Christian church, a copy of certification, and a brief personal philosophy of Christian education.
Email your resume to Paul Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org